PLACES TO VISIT:
- Hirado – Tabira Church ,Hirado Castle and St. Francis Xavier Memorial church
- Sasebo – visit to Huis Ten Bosch, which recreates the Netherlands by displaying real size copies of old Dutch buildings. The spacious resort is suffused with a European atmosphere with its picturesque canals, iconic windmills, beautiful gardens and architecture.
- Nagasaki – Nagasaki Peace Park, Atomic Bomb Museum, Glover Garden and Urakami Church and more!
- Unzen – Hot spring and Unzen Hell
- Minashimabara – Unzen Church, the church was constructed to commemorate the visit of St. John Paul II to Japan, Arima Christian Museum, Martyrdom site
- Shopping at Fukuoka
- Round-trip economy class airfare on Philippine Airlines (Manila-Fukuoka-Manila)
- Hotel accommodation Twin / Triple share basis
- Meals as specified in the program, except beverages (5 breakfast & dinner, 4 lunch)
- Service of accompanied English speaking guide
- Chartered air conditioned coach
Email us at email@example.com for complete itinerary and package price. Itinerary is subject to change depending on the program or travel date.